- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 1 year related experience in external/internal audit, bookkeeping, financial accounting and reporting but fresh graduates with good academic records are welcome to apply.
- With good analytical skills, sense of responsibility, can work under pressure and willing to do field work.
- At least high school.
- With at least 1 year relevant experience in driving vans, trucks and pick up.
- Professional Driver’s License holder.
- Familiar with Metro Manila roads or CALABARZON area.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational/ Short Course Certificate in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Experience in basic electronic troubleshooting.
- Experience in driving motorcycle is an advantage.
Route Sales Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance or equivalent.
- At least 2 years supervisory experience is required for the position.
- With good analytical and reporting skills.
- Keen to details, can work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Accountancy or related courses.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as supervisor in retail.
- Professional Audit Certifications preferred (CPA or CIA).
- Up-to-date knowledge of relevant audit and accounting standards and methodologies.
- Understanding of the Institute of Internal Audit Standards for the professional practice of internal auditing, control frameworks, transactional accounting and or GAAP.
- Understanding of risk management principles as they relate to audit practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies or equivalent.
- At least with 3 year/s experience in warehouse operations and management.
- With good analytical skill, excellent problem-solving skills, result-oriented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Has good leadership skill and can able to lead and motivate a team.
Data Protection Officer
- Candidate must possess at Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology, Legal Management or equivalent.
- With at least 1 year relevant experience in Data Protection and Security.
- Above average English communication skills.
- Demonstrates integrity and high professional ethics.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy or equivalent.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Analytical, persistent and willing to be trained.
- With at least 1 year relevant experience in the same position.
- Willing to work in Pasig City.
Permanent Careers with Outstanding Benefits with US!
-Performance Management Review and Annual Merit Increase
-Paid Leaves, vacation and time-off
-Family and Parenting:
- Matrimonial Gift
- Paternity/ Maternity Gift
- Grocery Allowance
- Company Salary Loan
- Bereavement Aid
-Health and Wellness:
- Comprehensive Healthcare Program
- Immediate Family Hospitalization Confinement Benefit
- Employee Investment Program
- Life Insurance and Total Permanent Disability
You may also fill out the form below: